Translate

Saturday 29 December 2007

my good friend 我的死党

me and han
this girl girl call ng sze han,we can call her nehan lo...
haha...she reali is my good good fren...
well...but she was a crazy girl...kakaxD..
we know each other 10 years already...but our good relationship was start at form4 lo...
now we still is good classmate...form6........
haha...when i have problem or no happy, she will borrow her ears to me...she really help me so many thing ...i feel sorry sometime because i always use her time....haha...em....oya...need to tell all of you,ah han love to watch WWE which tv show that full of the ' bao li' ...^^..she told me it can let her feel relax when feel stress in anything...kakaxD.....
anyway,she really is best friend for me!!!kakaxD....
me and fen
then this girl girl is call siah mei fen, all of you can call her beenhoon lo...haha...she is my good friend too...
but our good relationship start in this year when become classmate...
well...she also is a crazy girl...and too too blur girl la...
and tell u all.....i dunno why she always full of the energy and she never feel tire.....hw come she gt it??!!!
still now still confuse abt her energy...kakaxD....
she ah,dunno hw to concern me (just joke la..^^),because she always say many cold and cold story to me...
make me dunno want sad again or wan smile...kakaXd....but she also is a nice n best friend to me in school.......^^




p/s: really too free le...haha...see...i was so good...intro 2 of you to all my friend....^^wish us friendship forever....muakzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

网络相聚,文字联系
留下字儿,咱们继续